14 April 2019

And hey, it's my brother's birthday!

Zeke is 23!  ?

Nice work to Zeke!

Proud.

I know he'll be celebrating most immoderately tonight. Gilbert & Sullivan is the new drug of choice for wild birthday boizzz.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was quite an accomplishment if I say so myself. (I even managed to not step onto the thin black cloth covering half of the orchestra pit at the show I was assistant stage managing last night and plummet through. The stage manager himself was not quite so lucky, but he got away with a bruise and a smashed laptop and will probably live to 23 as well.)

    Anyway, it's like this: I'm currently 23, and in the prime of life. I won't be in the prime of life again until I'm 29, six years from now—which happens to be the amount of time I'm about to spend in grad school. Readers can draw their own conclusions, but the math is hard to argue with.

    ReplyDelete

I Am Utterly Tired

I am not about to let myself stop writing just because I'm in America, a land where I come by indolence much easier. Things can be pushe...