Somebody in the comments (and I now demand that they identify themselves to me) asked me to do an analysis of OK Computer, one of seven Best Radiohead Albums. I will indeed write one, and I hope it will be entertaining and edifying. Because people much better at it than I (and people just as new to it as I) have written countless blogs about the album's significance, musical complexity, and backstory, I will not be writing the same type of review-style article as I did for The Black Parade. I will instead write about what OK Computer means to me. I will start the article this evening, but because I've already written a thousand-word outline of a novel I dreamed, and the first 1,800 words of said novel, just in this one day, I can't promise a final product by nightfall. I will take me off to a quiet pub with my laptop (I need to get out of my room) and I will start to begin.
Love to everyone, including the anonymous commenter (who are you?)!
No comments:
Post a Comment