09 April 2019

Watch this space

I'm working on something really good for tomorrow. It'll be insightful and pretentious and honestly just the worst. I hope you like it! For now, know this:

       ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤             ðŸ¤  🤠
🤠         🤠   🤠            ðŸ¤      🤠
🤠         🤠   🤠            ðŸ¤      🤠
       ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤ ðŸ¤ ðŸ¤   ðŸ¤  🤠

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠        ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤                               ðŸ¤   ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤ 
          🤠           🤠          ðŸ¤       ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤           ðŸ¤     ðŸ¤ ðŸ¤     ðŸ¤ 
          🤠           🤠          ðŸ¤          🤠    ðŸ¤   ðŸ¤    🤠       🤠    ðŸ¤ ðŸ¤ 
          🤠                   🤠                    ðŸ¤            🤠            ðŸ¤          🤠

🤠
🤠     🤠                ðŸ¤                     ðŸ¤               ðŸ¤  🤠
🤠        ðŸ¤     ðŸ¤              🤠       🤠    ðŸ¤          🤠     🤠
🤠    ðŸ¤         ðŸ¤              🤠    ðŸ¤    🤠  ðŸ¤       ðŸ¤      🤠
🤠 🤠                    ðŸ¤             ðŸ¤              🤠    ðŸ¤   ðŸ¤ 
🤠        ðŸ¤ 

2 comments:

I Am Utterly Tired

I am not about to let myself stop writing just because I'm in America, a land where I come by indolence much easier. Things can be pushe...