Please drop a "hi" and an absurd/surreal statement in the comments below. Perhaps the time will pass more gently.
I'll blog later if I have anything to say. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
hiin case you wanted to know what's going on back in america:https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/bgyg1m/eating_someones_airpod/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2xnope, you're not missing much.
You can never step in the same railcar twice, for new waves of tedium are ever flowing around you.
Weary is the traveler who goes without supper. Remember: They can tak' oour lives but they canna tak' oour troousers!
"When I was at home/ I was in a better place, but travelers must be content."—Sammy L., As You Like It, II.4.13:(
I am not about to let myself stop writing just because I'm in America, a land where I come by indolence much easier. Things can be pushe...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeletein case you wanted to know what's going on back in america:
https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/bgyg1m/eating_someones_airpod/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
nope, you're not missing much.
You can never step in the same railcar twice, for new waves of tedium are ever flowing around you.
ReplyDeleteWeary is the traveler who goes without supper. Remember: They can tak' oour lives but they canna tak' oour troousers!
ReplyDelete"When I was at home/ I was in a better place, but travelers must be content."—Sammy L., As You Like It, II.4.13
ReplyDelete:(