The really clever thing is getting a temporary key to buzz yourself in. Now, what you've got to do as soon as you've gotten the reception person to hand over a fresh new key is you've got to leave that in in your room, first opportunity you get, because really what reception person's day is complete if they don't get to indulge your incredible stupidity twice over?
But these are mean feats, easily accomplished by any amateur self-saboteur. I'm pleased to announce to my friends, my family, and Zeke that today I unlocked my room with a second spare key, put it where I knew where to find it, and promptly lost the first two. I have no idea where they are.
My remaining key is good until 10 tomorrow. I'm trying to decide between embarrassing myself again or sleeping on the beach for the next twelve nights.
***
Sorry for the short blog, I was writing fiction earlier and *expansive stretch* I guess I'm just too darn prolific to spend all my time on this blog.
That's funny, one time I went beach camping on purpose. Waking up in the morning to the sound of waves crashing from 50 yards away is quite relaxing.
ReplyDeleteOne piece of advice, though: don't end up like this guy.... https://imgur.com/srimtxt
Why is this on the internet
DeleteThank you for taking the time from your serious work to satisfy your devoted and doting public. With great talent comes great responsibility.
ReplyDeleteIs it not written: "yeet"
Delete